Dubai 30x30 Fitness Challenge
The Dubai Fitness Challenge started in 2017 as a citywide initiative of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Executive Council for Dubai Government. With one goal in mind, the challenge encourages every resident and visitor in the city to exercise continuously for at least 30 minutes for 30 consecutive days, turning Dubai into the most active city in the world.
Nearly 1 million people from Government, corporate, schools, universities and the public joined in the movement and committed to getting their daily #Dubai30X30.
- The primary objective was to create brand awareness through PR services for achieving both regional & International exposure.
- Exceptional photography of several activities of the event in order as part of achieving the organization’s promotional objectives.
- Video shoot for social media promotion.
- Provide highly creative concepts for the event to unveil the uniqueness of new brand identity.
- Created branding material for the event to engage the community on a larger scale.
Scope of Work:
- Creation of concepts
- Storyboard and script creation
- Adaptations for all media platforms
Social media coverage
- Creation of launching plan & strategy
- Design of graphic artworks
- English and Arabic copywriting
Local and International PR coverage
Full event photo and video coverage for 30 days