NAS Sports Tournament 2017
Nad Al Sheba sports tournament was held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Sports Council. His enthusiasm, active participation in the form of personal visits to daily events and regular follow-ups not only drew the attention of various nationalities, ages, races, and icons but also turned heads of both traditional and new media.
Year after year, Nad Al Sheba sports tournament aims to formulate an equation of the mind and the body through various athletic, and track events.
Held in the Holy month of Ramadan, the tournament’s objective is to embrace and test the physical and mental strength latent in individuals while celebrating the winning spirit during the month that signifies nobility.
Nad Al Sheba sports tournament continues to gain popularity at an accelerated pace amongst individuals both young and old in the region. As a result, the stadiums never cease to fill and the corridors brim with various sport events, excitement, and adrenaline.
- Exceptional photography of the all the activities related to the Sports event.
- Shooting of videos for social media as part of the event’s promotional strategy.
- Creating branding materials for the event that engages the target audience.
- Creation of highly creative content for social media posts to get maximum exposure.
Scope of Work:
Full Social Media Coverage
- Designing of graphic artworks
- English and Arabic copywriting
Full event photo and video coverage